Wednesday 26 December 2012

cristmas!!!!

hallu.......its christmas! it been 2 days since yesterday.even though i late to say that but its not too late right? haahaha.. okay let me story to u,,

       24/12/2012
              i had to go to offical mara near sogo at kl..cuz i have to sent my letter to mara that i want to continued  stay in my school in mrsm kkb. so i,my mom and dad went by train and all my sibling not going and still sleeping. suddenly while waiting the train,i met my old friend,fatimah az-zaharah and want go same destination with us..She got 6 in pmr,same with me..but she took 9 subjects and got bahasa arab and english -B..lalala finally we're reached!and only less 30 minutes to 12 p.m.#lunch time#huuuhh it been to tired typing,so i will continued,okay da,,
       
       25/12/2012
                hohoho merry cristtmas!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment